Sunday, November 21, 2010

Samantha and Ben - A Sneak Peak


My goal is not simply to make beautiful images. 

Instead, I want to make meaningful images. 

Because, with all my soul, I believe meaningful images of people in love - will always be beautiful. 

In order to make meaningful images I need to know what's important to my couples... 

What do they like? How did they fall in love? How do they hold hands? 

And so, we started our shoot at Sam and Ben's apartment... we talked, road the T, discussed books and wandered through Harvard Square. In the process I learned some things:

He loves The New Yorker, wine, Spanish, eating (especially Indian food and Burdick's hot chocolate). 

She loves wine, dogs, reading, bright colors, 
brussels sprouts (roasted not steamed) and great shoes pointy-toed.

They light up when they are together. 

Especially when Ben kisses Sam's neck. 

When he kisses her ... and she smiles - my goal is achieved.

A Couple in Love... Check.
A Meaningful Image... Check.

Beautiful. Check. 













































































6 comments:

Marsha said...

the picture captures who Sam and Ben are! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Suzanne said...

wonderful!! love the pics!

Anonymous said...

true love <3

Jesse said...

A life-time full of amazing pictures like these is on the way... keep on smiling!!

Mimi said...

these are fanastic! you two have such character. LOVE!

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs