Monday, November 8, 2010

Romance: Gregg and Jessica's E-session





Sometimes we just want romance. 

This weekend I got some. 

On Saturday, Gregg and Jessica came to Keene, NH and for their engagement session. 

During out shoot I found out that Jessica and Gregg dated in high school. Yup. He was a varsity basketball player, she was a cheerleader. I was so inspired I immediately rented what I consider to be the most romantic movie ever, "When Harry Met Sally." 

So, in honor of Gregg and Jessica and Harry and Sally - and in honor of romance - I want to share an unforgettable line with you: "...Because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Gregg and Jessica - It was my honor to be spend the afternoon with you. 

Your romance inspires me. 



























































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs