Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rebecca and Ben - Engaged!







Here's what you should know about Rebecca and Ben:


Rebecca LOVES the color purple and wants a puppy.

Ben wants a cat and has the best job EVER! (He works for Kayak - an internet search engine company.)

Rebecca will take the bar exam next week - she's soooo smart!

Ben and Rebecca started dating in high school - and they dated all through college!

They are getting married next year. 

I had so much fun photographing Ben and Rebecca - they were comfortable with each other and that totally translated to being comfortable in front of the camera - AND are FUNNY! 

(Seriously funny!) 

Rebecca and Ben remind me why I love my job! I cannot wait for their wedding. 































  








 







 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs