Monday, July 12, 2010

Lexie and Russ - Married in Oregon!




Russ and Lexie's ceremony took place at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in North West, Portland. Lexie and Russ met at work - Rogue Brewery ... hence the AWESOME favors! (See below.) The reception was held at the Children's Theater just a few blocks away. 

Since I am from Oregon and did not have an assistant with me I roped by brother in to helping me shoot... Andre's been photographing for awhile now but this was his first wedding. 
He did a fantastic job.

Despite the weather - very warm and humid (Lexie called it the, "sweaty wedding.") the party was wild and the dance floor was jumping!

I was so honored to be a part of the celebration!

Congratulations Russ and Lexie!!! 





















 














 



































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs