Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jim and Amy - Engaged in Portland, Oregon...






I wanna make you smile


Whenever you're sad


Carry you around when your arthritis is bad


All I wanna do, is grow old with you.


 















I'll get you medicine when your tummy aches


Build you a fire if the furnace breaks


So, it could be so nice growing old with you.



 








I'll miss you


Kiss you


Give you my coat when you are cold


Need you


Feed you


Even let you hold the remote control.
















So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink


Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink


Oh I could be the man that grows old with you


I wanna grow old with you.












I wana grow old with you.





2 comments:

Marina said...

Yes!! First off, love-love-love that song because I love The Wedding Singer...but>>is it possible? I love these pictures more?! You're amazing!!!!!!! It's so cool to have seen you take a few of these too. So talented...so freaggin talented.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, in so many respects. First and foremost, the subjects! Can't wait to see you. KW

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs