Monday, June 21, 2010

How photographers have fun!


Here was my idea: Get together with a hair dresser and make-up artist, borrow some dresses from a local wedding store, collect a few cool props, track down some models, and do a wedding photo shoot. 

As a photographer I was thrilled with this idea because I could try out different poses and editing techniques - without any stress or pressure... Just for fun!!! 

The day was FABULOUS - we had two "brides" and groom, and a flower girl. 

This post will include the photos of Clint and Melissa - WOW - don't they look AMAZING!! 

Clint and Melissa aren't married (yet)... :) 

In a few days I will post the photos of our other bride and flower girl - they are equally stunning. 




Flowers - Tasha's Flowers By Design (All the flowers are silk. Contact me for information.)










 




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs