Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tristen and Brian are Enagaged!


We started by meeting at the Alvirne Memorial Chapel. Brian had yet to see the inside of the building but Tristen was in love with the historic stone structure. The second I pulled in I could see why!

After discussing plans with videographer Adam Flaherty, and visiting the reception site, Brian and Tristen and I headed off to Mine Falls Park for the start of our engagement photo session.

Brian had me laughing so hard I couldn't even snap pictures. Like the time he wanted Tristen to shut her eyes so he could kiss her and he told her, "Close your face!"  Needless to say we were rolling around in the grass laughing!

Both Brian and Tristen are musicians so when we got to Greely Park for our second shoot Brian pulled out his guitar and sang us Beatles tunes.

I am so excited to be part of what I know will be a unique, fun, FUNNY!! and beautiful summer wedding!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Boro Creative Visions
CoffeeShop Designs